Zemmer

Forums

Forum Home > Herbal Remedies > Lucid Dreaming Herbs

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

Dream Herb

Calea Zacatechichi, Leaf of God

Dream Herb was traditionally used by the Chontal Natives of Oaxaca, Mexico. It would be prepared as a tea and drank while smoking a cigarette made up of the foliage just before going to bed.

Those who partook of the Dream Herb were able to experience lucid dreaming; the ability to control and remember their dreams with less effort. Auditory hallucinations are also fairly common, which prompted the Chontals, believing they were hearing the voice of God, to refer to Calea zacatechici as Leaf of God.

Exactly how Dream Herb effects the brain is not well understood. Modern studies have shown an increase in brain activity during sleep and some minor hallucinations of subjects when awake.

Calea zacatechichi - Dream Herb

--

I need to get away from all the side effects of these medicines.

June 10, 2010 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

Last night I tried the lucid dreaming herb and had a dream that my son's girl friend got home at 2:01am and then again had a dream that I looked at the clock and heard her coming in and it was 2:01am.  I woke up because I heard a car coming up the drive way looked at the clock and it was exactly 2:01am.  This is very interesting just wanted to share it.

June 15, 2010 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

Forgot to mention the tea tasted bitter.  But didn't have bad breath when I woke up. LOL  Also, wanted to mention that I get short of breath quite a lot and it really gets bad when I'm laying on my back but last night when I would breath in my lungs felt like they had trippled in size.  It felt like I had so much lung capacity.  Even this morning my breathing is amaizing.

June 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

No major dreams last night it just seems like I'm awake the dreams are so real but when I wake up I feel very rested not still tired.  Almost refresh feeling.  Unlike that restless feeling from dreaming all night.  Interesting.  I read that it increase if you do it on a daily basis.

--

June 16, 2010 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

Didn't take my dream herb yesterday.  Do not remember my dreams. 

June 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

Read on one of the sites that you can get the dream herb in a capsule but forgot which one will have to go back and find it.

--

June 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angie
Administrator

Interesting! Did you getsickon the tea at all?

--

Everlasting,

Angie

June 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cynthia Thomas
Site Owner

No the tea did not make me sick and my dreams are so lucid.  It is still helping my breathing but I take it in a capsule instead of drinking it.  Take it in the morning.

--

July 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

595 views - 0 comments